Wednesday, July 18, 2012


By the Light of a Dark Star is another out-sized title for a little photo. I'm afraid my older and deeper roots in poetry are exposed by how I choose names for pictures. I sit with the photo and see what it suggests to me, no matter how strange, and go from there.

I'm not sure I have yet retrieved what I feel tugging at me in the original of this old picture. Maybe I'll edit it again in the future and maybe I won't. In the meantime I share it here.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home