Friday, August 3, 2012


Don't know why, but can't come up with a name I like for the above photo. So The Greening is (hopefully) just a temporary moniker. This photo is only a few months old and is the second version of it I've cropped and colored. Below is the previous one, Butter Side Up:



More and more, I find I become "enamored" of the particular shapes in some photos and want to play around with different crops and colors.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home