Thursday, August 2, 2012


Yup, I'm again totally indulging my inclinations and the habits I've developed in this brand new version of a very old picture, Nexus. This, in spite of that fact that an important message from one of last night's dreams is that I'm stuck in old ways of learning and understanding. However, I need the comfort and ease of the familiar today, and I can challenge myself to explore in new ways some other day.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home