Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Aaaah! (above) is a three year old photo, untouched since I edited it back then. (Though I hasten to admit I did try a different crop this morning, but it didn't work.) This picture makes me feel as I did recently when I felt the sun on my back during a brief break in days of rain.

Of course, being the curious person I am, I just had to see what would happen if I fooled around with "Aaaah!" I'm amazed it didn't go totally wonky (get more obvious tiny little boxes) as it was taken with my older even lower pixel capacity camera. Here's the so far untitled version (below):


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home