Sunday, January 6, 2013


The original for Recollection is two and a half years old, but this version is only a couple days old. It's a mystery to me how photos of the same size, cropped down to very small pieces thereof, and then color and "texture" manipulated can come out so different. This one wound up looking a little like a water color painting which was the effect I was aiming for, while most others go "wonky" (i.e., get those little digital squares). Maybe it has to do with the particular setting I used on the camera and/or the light in which I took the photo. How will I ever adjust to a new, even more complicated camera (which I will be getting soon enough)? I've never been a techie by any stretch of the imagination. I just like some things that technology can do and will tear my hair out learning how to do them. E.g., most anything at all I know about computers has come through a combination of intuition (sic: fumbling experiments) and banging my head on the monitor. Anyway, at least I'm content with how today's picture turned out.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home