Saturday, June 8, 2013


"Serpent's Nest", above, is only a few days old. (Those buds have already opened and wilted -- I have some pix of them but haven't loaded them yet to my computer.) I didn't notice that tiny spider on the large upper middle left bud until I cropped this photo. In addition to the shapes on the buds, I love the patterns the surrounding needles make.

The next version, below, is "Gambling on Green." I put it through many different colors and was most drawn to this:


And the last version below, "Where's Waldo?" was just for the fun of it, a total experimental spree. I put it through filter after filter in Photoshop Elements and color after color to finally land on this:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home