Thursday, February 23, 2017

IN THE HEART OF SHADOW

"In the Heart of Shadow" (10-24-17 010v6) was just morphed yesterday (and further fudged today) out of a several month's old pic. The past couple of days I've been working even more assiduously than usual at getting down the number of pix I have on my poor computer. (13,000 -- blush --- which is a lot even for a quad core to handle with any alacrity at all.) Which, as I've said here (probably many times before) often means I add almost as many new pix as I delete or archive. Can't help it! I see things I hadn't before in my old pix and simply can't not give them a try. However, I have gotten tougher about what I'm saving and what I'm deleting. So this afternoon when I get to deleting/archiving I'm fairly certain that number will wind up below 13,000. I want to get it to 11,000 at most, though. Upshot is that, beyond easing the load on my hard drive, there's creative light in the center of the crowded darkness. Or maybe it's more that shining light, putting conscious attention to it can reveal surprising things. Like new pix ... ack ... and to be more honest, smile!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home