Sunday, February 19, 2017

TARGET

"Target" (2-13-17 031v2) is a very new pic. That's a hawk on top of the pole. I knew when I snapped a bunch of pix it was highly unlikely I'd get a clear shot of it, given my little camera. But I've been surprised before (sometimes cropping in close works, but here, of course, it only made for a wonky pic). And it was fun just to watch the display and snap if anything got interesting. As when crows kept returning to dive bomb the hawk, which is why the title. None of the crow harassment pix came out worth anything. At least this one has some interesting compositional lines and shadows. Though I could really wish the focus were better. (Well, dummy, she says to herself, "Self, get on the stick already, and read the manual on your new camera so you can set it up! Maybe its focus will tend to be better.")

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home