Monday, February 20, 2017

HOW THE LIGHTNING SEES IT

"How the Lightning Sees It" (5-27-15 045v2c) was morphed yesterday from a going on two year old pic. Can you guess? I've already got several versions of this crop. And several of other crops of the same original photo. It's like eating potato chips or M&Ms, I just can't have one! As to this version, I like it's messiness and bright colors, and the shapes/lines. So I suppose I should admit I actually do feel good about it. Of course (you knew there had to be an "of course," smile) there is something in it I've tried adjusting. But wound up leaving it as is, as changing it in any way upset the pic's entire balance. Odd, isn't it, that something as visually messy as this does have its balance (at least to my eyes).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home