Friday, February 15, 2019

BUBBLING TO THE SURFACE

"Bubbling to the Surface" (3-18-16 d&P) was previously posted on my dreams&poetry blog almost three years ago. I stumbled across it as I was looking through my pix on that blog for something to go with today's poem there. I found a more appropriate photomorph for the poem post, but decided "Bubbling..." would make a decent pic for today's post here. It's one of those that immediately pleases me but after I've taken a couple more ganders at it, find myself thinking: meh ... something's missing, or present that doesn't fit. So it's ultimately another photo to work on when I finally load a good editing program to this new computer. In the meantime, I share it here as I do really like the color combo and the "texture."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home