Friday, July 5, 2019

"6.4 at the epicenter ...."

"6.4 at the epicenter ...." (9-28-18 001v5b) is several months old. When I ran across it this morning it reminded me of my feelings during those few seconds of the earthquake yesterday. Of course, it was much worse nearer the inland epicenter than just the strong shaking we got here in Goleta. I hasten to add that yesterday's epicenter was in the high desert (near Ridgecrest). So this pic's strong watery aspect might have more appropriately represented that quake off the Channel Islands of a few years ago. Then again, this non-representational pic stirs the memory of my inner experience yesterday, so I guess all the "water" is OK then. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home