Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ARCTIC ROSE

"Arctic Rose" (ss-2 10-15-19[3]) is an old pic, one I stumbled across in sorting through paper copies of my old dream poems with their accompanying pix from my dreams&poetry blog. I haven't done anything to this photo today. Except to make a print screen of it from my blog online (I'd have to go through hundreds of pix in my computer files to find the original pic) and then crop out just this pic itself. I'm so jazzed to have come across it. I rarely like a pic of mine these days as much as I like this one. Of course, my rooms are very chilly and my fingers nigh on to frozen today, so I may be heavily influenced by its color and title. :-)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home