Saturday, July 30, 2011

WALTZ OF THE BRIDES and WEDDING DANCERS


This one above, titled "Waltz of the Brides," is one of my really early pix and remains one I'm particularly fond of. It surprised me utterly when I saw it on my computer screen well over two years ago. I already knew what trouble white areas could be, but it seems the light was just right. I've never seen these blooms again; though I've probably just not been in the back by that fence at the right time of year since I took the pic.

Here's another shot I took of these blooms, titled "Wedding Dancers":


I often use one of these for a wedding card. The one immediately above was in my exhibit and a copy sold.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home