Friday, August 19, 2011

YIN/YANG


"Yin/Yang" isn't a favorite of mine but I do enjoy it's contrasting textures. And the issue of balance has been even more up for careful attention in my life than usual. For example, yes, I fully acknowledge we need to balance and re-balance constantly. But how do we even attempt to hold in balance two such differing qualities as those shown in the picture ... without one damaging or occluding the other? Of course the (maybe not so) silly answer is: very carefully.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on the photo for a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home