Thursday, August 18, 2011

THE TIME BETWEEN


"The Time Between" was in my 7-24 exhibit. It's one of those photos I feel totally hopeless to assess "objectively." I'm completely seduced by the mood it generates for me. Along with some vague memory it releases that's so old I can't even catch it by the hem as it sprinkles me as if with fairy dust, then vanishes.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on the photo for a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home