Sunday, June 3, 2012

BY DIFFERENT LIGHTS & WOLF MOON


This scene is one of my favorites on the grounds of the retirement community in which I live. I often don't even take pictures but just stand there enjoying it. In this shot, "By Different Lights," it's barely discernible but there's also a full moon to the right of the tower, among the branches. I've posted many different shots of this particular view, taken at many different times of the day. Here's one I posted to my dreams & poetry blog (again) recently, "Wolf Moon," taken from one floor higher up --


My wish? That I could get a shot with a full moon presence as in "Wolf Moon" and with neatly lined-up buildings as in "By Different Lights." I've been trying ever since I first started taking photos in March of 2009. Maybe someday. Probably in that far future time in which I have a better camera. I'm getting better at lining things up nicely (along with having discovered a by degrees "tilt" function in one of my editing programs :-D), but can't do much with a camera just not made to take distant sky shots.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home