Saturday, February 23, 2013


Passing Fair was taken this past April and fixed up today. It just needed a little cropping and brightening, then sharpening and an increase of contrast to bring out those clouds a bit more. This is another of my favorite views around the grounds here. Once I get a better camera (yes, I will, someday) these sorts of distance shots will come out much better. However, I still like this one, and think its title appropriate. That is, in its modern sense of passable, as opposed to its old time, more poetic usage meaning beautiful. Hope I'm not stating the obvious, but I also intend to imply the passing of the clouds and the daylight. Even the calm of the pool will have passed by the morrow due to wind, and to people or the occasional duck swimming.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home