Sunday, June 9, 2013


Summer Arbor, above, is a new photo just worked on yesterday along with the other three versions posted below. Learning Photoshop Elements is taking me on a time trip back to my hippie years. Call me dated, but I'm having a great time. The pix I will probably post tomorrow are even more reminiscent of those years. (By the way the effects in these photos are not from a single filter or one color change. I layer both filters and color changes. And I'm still using MSPictureManager for color changes and intensities. There's also color inversion, re-inversion, and re-re-inversion involved in some cases.)

This next one below is The Kraken Wakes:


And this one below is Quantum Rose:


Below is the last for today, Brass Rose:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home