Sunday, February 17, 2019

QUITE A STRETCH

I'm re-posting "Quite A Stretch" (5-20-14 tthabol, 3-21-10 10008 adobe) more because I haven't been able to take the (long for me) walk over to I.V. to visit with this tree, than because I think it's such a good shot. Although this pic does remind me of the feeling I get looking up into its branches, it leaves much else to be desired as a photo. However, it was a pleasant surprise to come across it as I wandered through my old posts here looking for a pic to put up today. A treat for sore eyes, as the expression goes. BTW, I'm not all that enamored of the title I chose for it back in 2014 when I edited it and named it. But I'll stet the title, as how likely is it anyone other than myself will ever contemplate it anyway? (Who's in a funk today? Moi?)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home