Saturday, February 16, 2019

RAIN MOSAIC

"Rain Mosaic" (5-11-14 tthabol, 3-2-14 005v3 adobe) is certainly appropriate by title, and the "feel" of it, IMHO, given all the rain we've been having this winter. I'd like to sharpen it but don't have the actual pic on this new computer yet. I copied the coding from my previous posting so it would appear here, as I've been doing with all the recent pix I've posted. And although I could sharpen an appropriately edited screen shot of that previous post, there's no way I've yet found to load a screen shot to blogger. Ack! All these bright kiddies who don't work and play well together. Well, more likely, I just haven't figured out enough of how it all fits together yet.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home