Monday, February 25, 2019

ROUNDING IT ALL OUT

"Rounding It All Out" (archival old dox 5-25-09 1729v7) has not been posted before on this or my dreams&poetry blog (at least as far as I can tell -- it's very old pic, from 2009). And since I found it in one of my archival files, which is where I put things I've taken out of my on-going pic folders, it's unlikely this is a repost. Guess it doesn't really matter anyway. Except that, once again, I'm surprised to see how my reaction to a pic can change over time. Pix wind up in an old dox/archival file because I feel they have serious problems but I'm not quite ready to give up on them. (Or they are for historical records only, as of people who've passed away.) Yet, when this popped on my screen I had a very favorable response to it. Go figure. BTW, my archival files used to reside only on an external back up drive. But my new computer's thrown all of the ways I organize things into a muddle. And my archival files are -- at least for now -- on this computer. I'm finding this transition process to Windows 10 endlessly frustrating, as may be clear from some of my comments here recently. Especially as just when I think I've got the filing system understood, it throws some other problem in my face. ("OneDrive" and "This PC"? Give me a break!) Never was much of a tech head, must less now as the aging of my mind (and body) makes itself known to me almost daily.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home