Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MOON DOG

"Moon Dog" (6-3-14 tthabol, 6-2-14 016v5 adobe) is another I'd edit if my new 'puter were set up for that with all the proper pix of mine and editing programs. But I still like it despite the fact I'd like to trim the top and bottom borders a little bit. I particularly enjoy posting it today given the biggest full moon of the year is out there now. And what I have always seen in this going on 5 year old pic is a dog raising his muzzle to howl at the moon. (Mouth on middle-right side of pic.) Which is what I'd very much like to do right now. A series of loud, long howls.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.
* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home