Thursday, February 21, 2019

ALL KNOTTED UP

"All Knotted Up" (1-13-17 d&p, 4-20-09v4a adobe) is best viewed in a larger format, so just click on the image if you're interested in the details. I wandered through the pic posts accompanying my poems on my dreams&poetry blog this morning. Looking for a pic of mine that I felt like posting here now. I don't usually go to my dreams&poetry blog for pix as I tend to get caught up then in the poem of mine accompanying each pic. And that's exactly what happened today, to an even greater extent than usual. Didn't help my miserable mood one whit. But I will admit that I was actually liking most of the pix. Or at least, not massively disliking them and wondering why I'd ever posted them to begin with. Weird.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.
* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home