Tuesday, February 26, 2019

TIME CAPSULE

"Time Capsule" (11-17-17 013v5[2]) is from a relatively new pic (especially compared to how old most of those I've been posting for some time now are). In fact, I could call it brand new as I fussed at it a bit in the Photos editing program of my new computer just now. Can't do very much with that program, but I did manage to make the contrasts stand out a bit more -- which clarified the dark "tree" part -- and to re-crop it a tiny bit at the edges. It's quite delightful to have access again to all my pix (old and new, previously posted and not). Now to get a decent photo editing program. I'm dawdling on that as given my experience with Windows 10 (et al) there will almost certainly be some sort of big hitch I'll have to wrestle with to figure out. And right now this (not feeling very well) old woman just hasn't got the get up and zip. Not to mention I'd simply like to enjoy unchallenged access to my pix for a bit.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.


* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home