Saturday, March 2, 2019

EVEN ROSES PREVARICATE

"Even Roses Prevaricate" (5-1-13 12677ev2a[2]) is a brand new version of a very old version of an even older pic. Didn't use GIMP on it (still don't know enough about that program) but had some fun in Windows 10's Photos program. I didn't change a lot but it's still interesting to me (even after all the years I've been doing this) how small changes in colors, contrast, and focus can so change a picture's impact/impression.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home