Monday, March 11, 2019

EVEN WINTER REMEMBERS SPRING

"Even Winter Remembers Spring" (12-2-17 012v2c[2]) ain't no great shakes, and doesn't get more than a big "meh..." from me. But I've been at pic editing on this and many other pix, for quite some time today and decided to leave it at this meh one. Still, it has possibilities, I'd say. Maybe some other day I'll go at it in GIMP. I only used Windows 10's Photos program today, on an already much edited version of the pic from late last year. My biggest problem with it? A matter of contrast, between the colors and the black and white spaces. Just could not get them all in proper balance with each other. E.g., to my eyes, this version is slightly murky overall. (I tend to be cautious when I say anything about "murk" or some such complaint, as my cataracts do effect color perception, etc.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home