Monday, March 4, 2019

ENCHROACHMENT

"Enchroachment" (12-23-14 012v3) is an old version of a very old pic of mine that I just fussed with a wee bit in Windows 10's Photos program. Turned it 180 degrees, and brightened and sharpened it a very tiny bit. Tried inverting the colors in GIMP but that didn't do a thing for me. BTW, color inversion is one of the few functions/filters I'm able to apply so far in GIMP. It's a complicated program. Not sure if it's actually harder to learn than Photoshop, or if I'm just getting too old for this sort of nonsense. And I mean that word "nonsense" in a literal way: computer coding, terminology, rationale, all of the tech stuff (and all of it is tech stuff), has always been rather beyond me, as if I'm being babbled at. Back to this pic: I look forward to these ferns opening again now as the weather warms. I don't know if I like looking at them more, or taking pix of them.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home