Thursday, March 7, 2019

WINTER'S LAST LAUGH

"Winter's Last Laugh" (11-20-19 v6[3]) is a fairly recent pic. By that I mean, not taken years but only months ago. And I just fussed at it extensively this morning. Still not setting myself to the task of learning GIMP, though. These old brains are a bit too challenged right now by other things. So settled for what I could do in the rather limited Windows 10 Photos program. Which I was delighted to discover as I was fooling around, has a few other options for color and contrast manipulation I had not yet stumbled across.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home