Saturday, March 9, 2019

TWISTING THROUGH TIME


"Twisting Through Time" (1-18-18 001v4) is another relatively recent photo that I haven't even fussed with to post today. I did try to figure out how to resize it as that's something I lost when I switched to my new 'puter. There should be a way to resize without cropping in both Windows Photos and GIMP but can't find one. And I can't tell you how many sites I've gone to have those terms totally confused. Even this old lady who does most of her editing flying by the seat of her pants, knows resizing and cropping are very different! Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and waited while this very big photo file loaded to blogger for posting. If I'd been able to resize, it would have been a quick process. And would also then allow for posting to my desk top. But now I have to go through another process involving a re-sized screen shot if I want to have it on my desk top without it running into my icons. Ah well, these should be the worse problems I (or anyone else) have in this life, ey? BTW, I adore this twisty old tree and haven't been able to take the long walk to see and photograph it. Hope that will happen with warmer weather and eased joint pain.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home