Sunday, March 3, 2019

THE FLOATING WORLD

I don't think of "The Floating World" (8-7-14 006v2) as any great shakes. But there are things about this really old pic of mine that I do like. The pink/fuchsia color, for one, and that sort of floating effect of the blossoms that the editing I did of it (way back when) produced. And that's about it. I'm a bit bushed right now. Spent lots of time at this computer today. Mostly at uninteresting work (like my Will and some internet research on other stuff). Then came to do my daily posts and found I'm a bit worn out. (Another indication of getting even older. Sigh.) Otherwise I'd keep looking for some other pic, or even produce one to post today. But this one'll have to do. BTW, here's a link to info on the pic title (which association I did think of when choosing it as this photo's title): "The Floating World"

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home