Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IN THE SOLAR WINDS & FRIENDSHIP IN THE PINK


I've thought to post "In the Solar Winds" (above) and "Friendship In the Pink" (below) ever since I took and edited them at the end of April, but they both needed a little bit of cleaning up. Each had a tiny dark insect in a center that was distracting and I just wasn't up to doing that painstaking painting-over until today. I also have to admit I worry about how my advancing cataracts may be effecting my ability to neatly do that sort of cover-up work. Sigh, life not in the pink.



I should add that there's an additional pun in the title "Friendship in the Pink." The name of the retirement community I live in, on the grounds of which I took the photo, is called "Friendship Manor."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home