Monday, June 4, 2012

A SPRING HAT, A NEW HAIRDO, & GOSSIPS GALORE


Guess if I needed any proof I'm depressed, just not having taken any new photos of these blossoms would serve as such. This one above ("A Spring Hat") and the one below ("A New Hairdo") are from 2010. While right now, were I to go out to this stand of cannas I'd find new blooms to photograph.



And this last one below, "Gossips Galore," is another one from that same two year old batch of pictures.



NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home