Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paternalia (above) is a re-edit of an over two year old photo. I'm not sure why I like it; possibly just the repeating pattern of the fiddle fern leaves. Also, the blue coloring calls to mind delftware (Dutch pottery) that I had (probably imitation) souvenir pieces of as a child. I've also made a reversed color version, below, called The Midas Touch that I don't like as much:


And here's the original,Centrical, which on viewing now to post here I think I may actually like most of the three versions:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home