Thursday, August 9, 2012


Cuddling (above) is a three year old photo; one of my earliest. These sweet "faces" have always drawn me so thought I'd share them here today.

This one next below is from the same batch of photos as "Cuddling." It's called Cycles.


I could wish for better focus. However, it was taken with my old loaner camera with even less pixel count than my current one and it's been cropped quite a bit. But I'm fond of anyway it for the memories it raises of the long walks I used to be able to take, snapping picture after picture as I did these two. (One day I took over 100! Nearly developed carpal tunnel syndrome editing them all. Yeah, I edited them all in one fell swoop; I was anxious to see what worked and what didn't.) I also enjoy those spotty shadows.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home