Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Mesa Sunrise (above) is another version of "Wild, Wild Horses" that I posted here day before yesterday. I was drawn to this particular section that's sort of mouth-like in the original, so cropped it way down and did a bit of re-coloring after also reversing the color. An image seems to have been calling me; the photo today on my dreams & poetry blog vaguely resembles looking into an open mouth and the dream poem it accompanies is about singing. And the original name for "Wild, Wild Horses" was even "From the Horses Mouth." Hm ....

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home